Enterprise Excellence Australia (EEA) takes your privacy very seriously. We are committed to respecting the confidentiality and integrity
of any information that you provide to us as a user of this website.
We gather various types of information about people who visit and use this website :
- personal information provided by you when submitting an enquiry via the "Contact Us" form
- personal information provided through any email / written correspondence with EEA
- aggregated visitor logs and site traffic information that does NOT record any personally identifiable data
- cookies (pieces of information transferred to your hard drive for record keeping)
Why we Collect this Information
EEA collects personal information about you to :
- communicate with you in relation to your online enquiry
- provide you with access to the Secure Client Area to download EEA material
- monitor, develop and improve the EEA site and services provided
- contact you for general business and marketing purposes related to EEA
- investigate any complaints or misuse of the site
- conduct analysis in aggregate form (personal information is removed so that you not identifiable)
Access to, and Correction of, Personal Information
You have the right to access any personal information that we hold about you, and request us to correct any information that you believe
is not accurate, up-to-date or complete.
If you have any questions in relation to this, please contact us on 03 9874 7429.
EEA will not disclose your personal information to any third party except where, we believe in good faith, we are required to do so by law.
We may use 'cookies' on this site. A cookie is a small text file that our site may place on your computer as a tool to remember your preferences.
You have the discretion to turn off cookies via settings in your browser, however this may reduce the full functionality of this website.
The EEA website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
The EEA website may also use interfaces with social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter.